Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's been a while

So, I was totally on a roll with this whole blogging thing and now I just hit a wall!
Typically- I have written things that I am learning and I fear this might mean I have taken a temporary break from "learning"---yikes!

Not really.....but I do just kinda feel like I am "existing" right now. Ewwww, I HATE that I think more than anything. I'm big into being intentional and purposeful and continually trying to grow----yes, I am way too overanalytical.

Maybe I just need this break, maybe it's good for me....

so, until next time....

1 comment:

Casey said...

I go through cycles of blogging. Sometimes I'm serious. Sometimes all I want to do is post songs. Sometimes all I want to do is talk about how much I love Danny. Sometimes I just don't want to share myself with anyone.

sometimes there's just not a lot to say. :)