Friday, July 20, 2007

Packing up my life:

I'm moving back to Gainesville....where my alma mater is. I don't even really know why I am moving back.....it's strange....it's just an alternative to where I have been living (with my parents), but lately I have been asking God "why?". I know there is something in store for me there, but I am not quite sure what.
I have friends and a church there & yes- that is reason enough, but I think on this next year and I get excited b/c I feel there much be something rich in store. I am not even sure why I feel that way. Do you ever feel that way? It's just a "feeling".

It's scary. I'm turning 25 in November & I feel like I still don't have a good grasp on "where my life is going"....is that alright? I keep telling myself that it is okay.

Right now, I'm trying to just have faith for the moment.

No comments: